Wednesday, July 15, 2015

This could change how you see your future

I am part of Network Marketing. Most of you are too. You just aren't getting paid for it like I do. Everytime you recommend something on facebook, write a review on product or service, or take a picture of your food at a restaurant you are network marketing. What does that mean?? You are marketing to your network silly! I get paid for that guys!

I know what you are thinking "She is part of one of THOSE things!" You are so correct! I have watched people in my life be devastated by a regular job. They have lost their health from stress, they have been financially ruined from the loss of a job, they have become crushed by the dependency that they have to the identity of their title. They are not fulfilled by pushing paper and taking orders. They are tired of people who are not genuine. They feel like their work does not mean something.

People who know me are familiar with the company that I am apart of. I don't sell vitamins or push you into taking something that you don't need. I am not looking to talk to just a certain group of people because the product I sell is only for them. I share what fruits and vegetables in a capsule do for me. I help people who are struggling with their health. I am part of the world's most researched nutraceutical in the world. I am part of a company that not only gets published in periodicals that pharmaceuticals can hope to be in, but they are 20 years ahead of the research that some of these other companies with similar products will put out. This company provides support like none other and has a benefits package that rivals any corporation out there.

Of course I want to link arms with you and help you make some extra money or help you become free from the lackluster job that you go to. I can help you do such a thing! I have trained and prepared for this. I can show you how this business helps you meet people who have strayed from that worn out path that you are on. I know some of you are sitting at work scrolling through facebook because your job is not challenging you. You finished all your work hours ago, now you are just sitting on the clock. You are wasting the time of the company, but more importantly you are wasting your time.

I am about to turn 30. This means I am part of the generation that will make up 75% of the workforce in 10 years. If you are reading this and you are my age, I can almost bet that a goal that you have is to own your own business one day. One big problem... money. You probably don't have as much as you want. Is what you are doing right now going to get you that level of income? In the world that we are living in, our generation will have to get creative to find the level of income that we want. We will have to sell soap on Etsy and work a few shifts at a restaurant on the weekend. We will grow our own cucumbers to make our own pickles and then sell them at a local farmers market. Do you know how many pallets my husband and I painted and sold before I found this opportunity??? We will have to work harder than our parents. The solution in staring you in the face!!! Network Marketing is the solution to this underpaid, overeducated, unfulfilled, debt ridden generation.

I want to take you out of this unstable future. I want to guide you into territory that you have never seen before. I want to inspire you to dream again. I know that I can help you reach your goals faster than that damn ladder you think you are climbing! It sure does get narrow up there at the top and it's a hell of a long way down.

Most of you reading this will be hearing from me very soon. I can't wait to work with you and help you achieve the dreams you forgot you had!

No comments:

Post a Comment