Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Inspiration from a book

I just read "Ladies Night" by Mary Kay Andrews. It was wonderful! It got me a little motivated and provided some much needed inspiration to really push through and make this blog a real thing. For the people who read what I have written; thank you! I hope to bring you more consistent content. 

I have written about a wide variety of topics and I plan to keep it that way. The thing is, I cook at least 3 times a day so there will be more of that. I am with my kiddos all the time. You will see more of them. I am passionate about what I do. There will be Juice Plus on here. I am not hiding it anymore! Oh and my husband is awesome. He will be making an appearance. :)

It is time for me to reclaim myself as a person with a voice, not just a mom with instructions or a homemaker with laundry. This will be my voice. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment