Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Been a long time :)

So sorry for leaving you. I had to take a break. My birth control made me do it.

I had a bad reaction to it. It only took me two years to realize it. My symptoms ranged from depression to extreme brain fog. It was rough. I am back and better than ever now! I feel so much better now that I am able to go through an entire day without crying. I am able to have conversations with people without feeling judged. I can finish a sentence without forgetting what I said half way through. It is like a whole new world!

I have so many recipes to share with you. I am excited to share how the boys are doing with family and friends that are far away. I cut off a crap load of hair. I am having another baby. April fools! I couldn't resist. :)

I can't wait to post some pictures and get back in to this. You guys are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment