Thursday, October 2, 2014

New month, new drama

I am sitting on top of googly eyes, dried corn, and little pieces to a game I can't find. I told my sister I was about two days away from having a temper tantrum. I just called my husband crying because he left me a sip of almond milk and an empty jar in the fridge where the cold coffee is supposed to be. Right before I sat down to write this I stepped on a lego. I am in the f*#@%^! moment right now! That moment where you want to explode and curl up into a ball at the same time. This will pass very soon. I know all I have to do is get up and clean the house. It will make me feel better. I just am tired of doing it. I asked Dustin last night for some help and then felt guilty for asking because he has been working non stop. This is just one moment I know and there will be many more, but I am not feeling like rising to the occasion. I would like the occasion to lower its damn expectations of me!

As I write this though I think: do not ask for it to be easier, ask for you to be better. Tough stuff to think of doing in the moment.

On a less whiny note, I do want to thank everyone for all of the kind and uplifting words. September was a challenge for sure and I hope to bring those habits into October. I will definitely enjoy walking in the cooler weather!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Thank you for letting me rant. I will try not to make it a habit. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would be happy to share cup of coffee with almond milk with you anytime! just come on over! we all have those mommy moments of madness. Take a deep breath and know its all good. The house doesn't have to be perfect that its happy is more important!

    ReplyDelete