Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another Update!

So last week was a little disappointing. I did five workouts in two days and burned myself out. I came back strong on Sunday and worked out with some really fun ladies. This month has been tough!

I am eating great! I have not been going overboard on sweets at all. Last week I made brownies and I only ate one on Friday and one on Saturday. I actually threw out some brownies! I am certain that it is a crime, but it had to be done. Lunch has been the hardest meal since I ran out of my Juice Plus+ Complete. I really enjoyed how full and energized I was after I drank it. I will be getting more for October and making sure that I order enough for the hubs this time too.

This week has started out pretty good so far. I had a great time at yoga. My library is so awesome to offer that! Tonight I plan on going for a walk with the boy. We need some time together where we are doing something other than snuggling on the couch. Snuggles are great, but I want my kids to have memories of me being active with them.

One more week guys! I hope those of you who are making September one to remember are still going strong too! Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment