Friday, April 17, 2015

Another baby???

I posted something yesterday about having another baby. I want to thank everyone for being so wonderful. Some people talked about how wonderful our kids are, some people want us to have a little girl, and some people (myself included) thought I might be going insane.

I would love to have 10 kids with my wonderful husband! We love being parents. It is one of the things that we feel we were called to do. It is purely a financial decision at this point and as we all know finances can change. ;)

I want to build my business. I want to go out to dinner without it being a financial decision for our family. We would like to have more money at the end of the month, instead of more month at the end of the money. I would like to take some stress off the hubs.  I can make that happen with what I do! Right now, I do not want to give that opportunity up.

Ask me in year. Hell, ask me tomorrow. I will have changed my mind! Now, let's look at how cute the boys were as babies:

Gabey crazy face

This is how he smiles!

"Gabe the Thinker" 
Andrew and his cheeks
He makes this face everyday!
The boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment