Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One week in and I am making progress!

September is looking good! I worked out 5 out of 7 days last week. I feel great!

I do have a question though. Maybe some of my friends who have lost weight or those who have helped people loose a large amount of weight can answer a few questions for me. I am an emotional person in general, but whenever I set out to loose weight I have a flood of emotions come pouring out. It will happen during a strenuous workout or with something like yoga. It feels like a pressure release button was pressed and it doesn't stop unless it is over. I really do not feel like it is a voluntary thing. I am not usually thinking of anything other than my task at hand. Weird. Anyone have some insight to why this may be happening?

I am hopeful that this month will jump start habits that I should have put in place a long time ago. I wake up super early in order to workout before any children wake up. I really enjoy being up at the ass crack of dawn. It is a very calm time. I am working toward turning off the TV. I know I would get more done if I wasn't sucked into my television! It really is a problem for our family. We may not always be watching it, but it is always on.

Everyone who has joined in with me has been so wonderful. I have had neighbors going on walks with me, some sharing great recipes, and others who are stopping and offering kind words. You guys are making this easy! Thank you!

Well, it's smoothie time! Happy Tuesday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment