Monday, September 1, 2014

For the first week of September

This week I am setting myself up for success. Making meal plans is easy for me. I love doing it and it makes dinner time much smoother. I am making lunches ahead of time for Andrew, I have library time lined up for Gabe, I have volunteer time set up for me at the school, and the hubs has lots of handy man work lined up. September is probably our busiest month. Being busy will be great. It will keep me out of the refrigerator!

I am so nervous about what this 30 day challenge will be like. I wonder if I will hit my personal goals. I have really spent so much of the past 6 years being in my house that I have lost quite a bit of confidence. I remember what it was like to think I can accomplish something, but I haven't set out to do more than just cleaning the house in a long time. Over these next 30 days I am aiming to recapture the system of setting goals (not making to do lists) and reaching them. It wasn't until I needed to get out and be social that I discovered how fragile I let myself become.

There is so much more to this for me that just shedding pounds. I want to meet new people, learn new things, feel empowered, and climb a freaking mountain! A small one though, let's not get to crazy. I want my husband to be proud of me and my children to have a mom who really gets out there and does stuff.

Thank you for all the kind words and support you give me and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment