Friday, August 29, 2014

Fun Friday!

Today was one of those days where shit just spilled out of my mouth without my brain having any idea what was going on. This must be some kind of virus or something. I can usually talk to people. I am not always the most tactful person, but I can usually function. Not today though! I was a mess.Sorry to the people who encountered me today. I have had so much training for my business lately that I want to share with people. It is powerful stuff that I am learning. I love it, but I think I am going to have to do some talking in the mirror about it so that I have a better grasp or something.

Anyway...

It was his turn to
pick dinner.
Kiss face!!
Monday is fast approaching and I have a challenge to complete! I am going to the store this weekend to fill my house with fresh fruits, veggies, lean proteins, and healthy fats. I can't wait to finally make the changes in my life that need to be made. I am going to post a before picture. It will be early in the morning so hopefully no one will be awake! I am also going to take some measurements this weekend so that I can make sure I am going in the right direction. I am so excited for the people who have joined in with me! I am also so glad to have such support from other people around me. You guys really are some of the most inspirational people I know!

Can we all just collectively sigh for September being right around the corner?

So many fun things are happening in September! We do my most favorite family activity in September. Apple picking!!! I am also starting to go to a yoga class at my library. I am going to host a few healthy living parties so those of you who have been interested, my calendar is filling up quick! This might be my favorite month of the year.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and sending me such wonderful encouraging words!

No comments:

Post a Comment