Friday, August 22, 2014

I am looking for some wonderful people!

I am so excited to share some great new with everyone! I am starting a 30 day challenge. What kind of challenge? Well, a weight loss challenge of course! I need a jump start. I need to get into gear. I need some accountability. My weight has been a struggle that I have very publicly shared on here and it has been your support that has provided me with so much strength. So many people have reached out to share their struggles with so many other things. I feel very honored to know so many of you and I am inspired by how you have overcome the obstacles in your lives.

This is where you wonderful people come in!

I am asking for any of you to join in with me. I am not asking you to lose any weight. I am asking that you join me in making a change for 30 days. I know some people might want to lose some weight, maybe stop smoking, or exercise in some way. I am looking for a few wonderful people who would like to reach out and make public what they would like to do or not do for the next 30 days. We can all do it together and see what we come up with at the end.

I am going to tell you what I am doing. I am going to promise to do two things over the my 30 days. The first thing is to exercise in some way everyday for the next 30 days. I will post my workouts to my instagram account. Yes, that means you have to follow me there (lilleesee85) if you aren't already. The next thing I am doing is I am starting the complete transformation with Juice Plus Complete Shakes. I will be drinking two smoothies a day. Some days I will have a smoothie in place of a meal. Some days it might be for a snack. Either way it will be twice a day. I am going to post those on facebook, so be on the lookout!

At the end of these 30 days I want to take it one step further. I want us all to come together and share our success or our failures. I know I will have some slip ups, that is why I am asking for your help! I would love to hear from you or be there to celebrate your success too. Most of my local people will see me and we can catch up that way, but my out of towners I would like to share in any way you would like.

If you would like to hold me to my word, join in, or be updated send me a message.

Let's start on September 1st. I hope we can all accomplish together what we could not do alone! Thanks for reading!

These are the smoothies I am going to indulge in.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I am walking in the Atlanta 2-Day Breast cancer walk. I will have to walk 30 miles in 2 days. So, I have to condition my body by walking. I want to walk at least 14 miles a week. I did about 10 miles this week but with school starting you know this will be hard to motivate myself! I need you to make sure I stick to this plan!! So count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete